- A-V Equipment
- Group Study Rooms
- Computer Lab with Printing
- Microfilm & Microfiche with Printing
- Poster Printer
- FAX - (Outgoing only)
- Television with Direct TV
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Services: Available to faculty and staff - Click to Email
Library Instruction: Contact Patricia Brown, Reference Librarian (337) 550-1385
- Books & Audiobooks - 3 weeks
- Videos & DVDs - 1 week
- Fines - Books & Audiobooks - 10 cents/day; Videos & DVDs - $1/day
- Students, faculty, and staff use their ID cards.
- Guests must purchase a swipe card for $1.
- Costs: Printing - 3 cents/page; Copying - 10 cents/page
- Money can only be added in dollar increments.
- Black & White Only
- Please contact OIT for more information.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please note: Any accompanied child that wants to use Federal Depository library collections
and services should contact the circulation desk (or reference desk) at 337-550-1384
or via email.
- Cellular phones are unwelcome in the library.
Food and Drink
- Food is allowed in the First Floor TV/Reading Room ONLY. In other public areas, closed
drink containers are permitted EXCEPT in book stacks and at computer stations.
LAST UPDATED: January 20, 2016