Academic Advising

Upon applying to LSU Eunice, each student is assigned an academic advisor who aids in the scheduling of classes and provides guidance with any academic issues the student may encounter. If you have any questions concerning your schedule of classes, degree requirements or other academic issues, you should contact your advisor or your division office. This information can be found on your myLSUE homepage.

In addition to academic advising provided by academic advisors, students can receive a broad range of personal counseling services through the Student Success Center, located in the Science Building, Room 146. Personal counseling services related to the enrollment process, financial aid, personal problems, and career decisions are available.