Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs and Enrollment Services.

The mission of the Office of Student Affairs and Enrollment Services is to administer a wide range of programs and services that support our students prior to and during enrollment in a diverse, dynamic and safe university community environment. Those programs and services are intended to enhance the classroom experience and assist students in their journey through college to graduation. Our efforts serve to foster personal development, academic achievement, social interaction, and community service. We invite you to take advantage of the numerous resources available to students.

GET INVOLVED!....Join a student organization related to your major or interest; attend a performing arts event or an athletic game; run for a seat in the Student Government Association; work-out at the recreation center; help organize a food drive or read to elementary school kids in our area. Move slightly beyond your comfort zone and see what happens. You'll likely make new lifelong friends and we are here to help.

Judy Daniels,
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and Enrollment Services

Student Affairs Frequently Asked Questions

• How many hours do I need to be a full-time student?
• Do I need to be a full-time student to get TOPS?
• How do I find my classes?
• Can I get Financial Aid?
• How do I find a job on campus?
• Where do I go to purchase a parking decal?
• Can I use the campus swimming pool?





How many hours do I need to be a full-time student?

The chart below indicates a student's status based on the number of credit hours for which they are enrolled

Fall and/or Spring Semester
Summer Semester
 12 or more hours
9-11 hours
 3/4 time
 6-8 hours
 1/2 time
 3-5 hours
 Less than 1/2 time
1/2 time
 1-3 hours
Less than 1/2 time







Do I need to be a full-time student to get TOPS?

You must enroll for the first time as a full-time student in an eligible postsecondary institution no later than the first college semester following the first anniversary of the date you graduated from high school. Once you enroll as a full-time student, you must continue to enroll full-time each semester (fall and spring) thereafter, unless granted an exception for cause.

How do I find my classes?

Your course and fee statement will have a letter preceding the room number for each of your classes. The buildings corresponding to the letters are:
A - Acadian Center
C - Community Education Building
H - Health and Physical Education Building
L - Ledoux Library
M - Manuel Hall
S - Science Building
T - Health Technology Building

Can I get Financial Aid?

All students and potential students who need financial assistance to attend college are encouraged to apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.gov and visit the LSU Eunice Office of Financial Aid website at http://www.lsue.edu/financialaid. Even those students who think they may not be eligible may be surprised.

How do I find a job on campus?

There are 3 ways that you apply for a student worker job on campus:
1) Go to the Financial Aid Office (A110) and complete a Student Information Sheet which will be shared with all departments
2) Reply to any job opening announcements that are posted in common areas around campus
3) Approach various departments to ask if they have an opening

Do I need to purchase a parking decal? Where do I get one?

All motor vehicles operating on the LSU Eunice campus must display a registration decal. Vehicles must be registered by the end of the first week of classes. Anyone who wants to bring a vehicle on campus temporarily other than the one registered to that individual should obtain a temporary permit from the Business Office. Decals, registration forms, and copies of the parking regulations are available at the Business Office window in the Science Building adjacent to Room 115. The registration fee for one vehicle is $20.

Can I use the campus swimming pool?

Recreational use of HPRE facilities, including the swimming pool, weight room and basketball court will be available, without charge, for any student. All students must have an LSU Eunice identification card for admittance to any of the facilities. The schedule of available times will be posted in the Health and Physical Education building each semester.



Contact Information LSU Eunice
P.O. Box 1129
Eunice, LA 70535

In-State Toll Free

Student Affairs and
Enrollment Management

Extension 218 or

Extension 282 or