Registration fees will be refunded in full if:
• The program is cancelled by LSU Eunice or other organizer(s).
• The program requested is full.
• The registrant requests cancellation in writing to the LSU Eunice Continuing Education Office at least five (5) business days in advance of the program's first meeting.
• Program may be cancelled due to lack of enrollment, weather, or other extenuating circumstances.
• Three business days prior to a class start date, a decision will be made as to whether or not there are enough registrants to hold the course.
• When a class is cancelled or postponed, participants are notified and receive a full refund.